Comprehensive music education is a valuable tool in improving academic performance. Research has shown that involvement in music and arts programs:
- Improves a child’s early cognitive development;
- Boosts basic math and reading abilities;
- Raises self-esteem;
- Encourages self-discipline, ability to work in teams, spatial reasoning skills, and school attendance;
- Increases the likelihood of graduating from high school and attending college; and
- Discourages involvement with gangs and substance abuse.
SCHOOL OF PIANO, SCHOOL OF GUITAR, SCHOOL OF DRUMS