Harvey Firestone (1868-1938) was a successful American Business man who was the founder of the Firestone Tire and Rubber Company. He was a pioneer in the mass production of tires for the automobile industry.
Where the Rubber Meets the Road – Thoughts on Business & Life
- One changes with prosperity.
- Success is the sum of detail.
- Not having enough money is always complicated!
- We get out of life exactly what we put into it.
- Why many men fail is because they have no goal.
- Thought, not money, is the real business capital.
- Educating the public to new ways is a difficult task.
- Power has to be transmitted before a wheel will turn.
- I think the best way to settle trouble is face to face.
- Good credit is one of the most vital assets of business.
- To be successful in business a man must be a profit-maker.
- Advertising copy was…
View original post 136 more words